FIX Team Viewer "Server Has Been Denied" error
FIX Team Viewer "Server Has Been Denied" error Team viewer is a software that can connect
between kompter 1 with another ,and there must be a problem in this example is software
Server Has Been Denied
www.blog-yogi.org - hello my friend !! This time I will tell the whole world wrote to thehow to fix the team viewer error "server has been denied"
that its error can be overcome -
follow the steps by steps
- First - uninstall team viewer in your computer , if already in the uninstall, you simply remove the files in regedit his way.
and search in "regedit" HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software, delete TeamViewer folder
and delete Folder team viewer
- Second , Check your mac address via cmd , entering Start, typing cmd. Here, you enter “ipconfig /all” command
and 12-34-56-78-AB-CD it my mac address
- Then , go to control panel >> netwrok and internet >> network and sharing center , in network sharing center search button "Change adapter setting"
and "local area network" and right-click and select "properties"
- And Then , Click to select Configure…
- The Last , follow the appropriate image
- Finally , Close all window , restar your computer and re-install team viewer
To FIX team viewer for errors on the server has been denied error you can follow and apply the above way means that the error in the team viewer server has been denied
can be overcome
so many of my tutorials to FIX team viewer access with error "server has been denied"